Essex EQUIP Ltd are hosting Cervical Screening External Assessor Training on the 23rd August 2022, 08:30 – 12:00 – face to face (directions will be emailed to you)
The training will be led by Val McMunn, with learning outcomes to provide robust and high-quality training for a team of assessors to be hosted by Essex EQUIP Ltd for future cytology sign off across the East of England region.
Strategic Lead Nurse (Melanie Lamb) will provide an overview of the contract of services, financial agreements, and indemnity.
If you would like to stay and network upon the session concluding, please notify [email protected] and state any dietary requirements.
- Have completed the cytology training
- Have been a sample taker for at least 1 year
- Have taken at least 50 samples
- Have an inadequate rate of 1.4% or below
- Have completed a cytology update in the past 3 years
- Have been a mentor to student nurses
- Still be working in general practice (this is not stipulated in hours)