The aim of this session is to equip delegates with an evidence based approach to the holistic management of coronary heart disease (CHD).
By the end of this session attendees will have a better understanding of:
- The impact of health inequalities in CHD
- Acute and chronic coronary syndrome
- The importance of blood pressure and lipid management in reducing future risk
- The role of antiplatelets and dual antiplatelet therapy in CHD
- Beta blockers, clacium channel blockers and nitrates – when to use and when to avoid
This course is suitable for Nurses, Nursing Associates and Allied Health Professionals.