A case study based, interactive 2-day update with time out for reflection and guided self-directed study. Suitable for GPNs with an interest in diabetes.
- Overview of types and new approaches to diagnosis
- Prevention and remission – what can we do for each?
- Diabetes – a disease of complications: CVD, heart failure and CKD
- Medication update – ADA/EASD and NICE, which to follow and why
- The National Diabetes Audit
- Making the most of the annual review
- Diabetes and mental health – assessing and managing
- Hypertension and dyslipidaemia for diabetes
- Living with diabetes – resources to help HCPs support people living with diabetes