This seminar is facilitated by Darius Ferrigno. The topics to be covered will include:
- Dismissal and Disciplinary Procedures
- Grievance Procedures
- Appeals procedures
- Breach of confidentiality
- Not fitting in
- Poor performance
- Lateness and poor timekeeping
- Drugs and intoxicants
- Unauthorised absence
- Failing to carry out instructions/disobedience
- Gross misconduct
- Conduct outside work
- Physical and verbal abuse of patients and fellow employees.
- Health and safety
- Personal appearance
- Having a poor attitude
- Unauthorised use of computers
- Criminal offences
- Social media issues
Due to the complexity of the material and the needs of the individual delegates, it may be necessary to vary the seminars, and we reserve the right to alter or amend the programme.
The relaxed style of this seminar will give all delegates considerable opportunity to discuss their own queries.
This seminar is highly interactive and is delivered to delegates with a strong practical bias and a very focused approach.
This is a professional standards course, offering a practical and highly relevant approach to the law.