Biggest flu vaccination programme in history about to begin in September 2020 – essential the workforce are prepared and appropriately trained!
We hope to have this webinar ready to go live from 14th August, we are just awaiting the final information to be released from PHE, so it will be up to the minute training for you.
This online learning provision – bespoke for Essex EQUIP, will be delivered by Sarah Lang
6 videos in total to view at your leisure – resources are provided also. After watching these videos if you still have questions you can join either of the two LIVE question and answer sessions on 2nd or 7th September 12.30-1.30pm via Microsoft Teams.
Draft Online Agenda
- Welcome, programme overview & key resources
- Influenza disease and an overview of the vaccination programme for 2020/21
- Childhood flu programme update
- National flu programme update
- Medico-legal aspects of influenza vaccination
- Practical aspects