Join us for a dynamic and empowering study day. It will be an opportunity to stay up to date, gain valuable insights, and connect with like-minded individuals. Delegates will be able to engage in thought-provoking sessions where they will explore current and future trends. The sessions will encourage discussion, provide practical solutions, and empower delegates to navigate the evolving landscape with more confidence.
Delegates will also have an opportunity to connect with peers and industry experts, during dedicated breaks. Expand their professional network, exchange ideas, and build meaningful collaborations.
There will be a number of exhibition stands featuring innovative products, services, and solutions from industry-leading organisations. Get firsthand knowledge about the latest advancements in technology, healthcare products, and services
This conference is open to general practitioners, healthcare professionals, and anyone who has an interest in men’s health and working in general practice.
We have gathered leading professionals who specialise in men’s health to deliver captivating presentations. They will share their expertise, cutting-edge insights, and innovative ideas to inspire and inform.
- Men’s Health: A Lifestyle Medicine Perspective – Dr Vasandhra Thoroughgood, Salaried GP
- Becoming a Father – Improving Male Fertility Health – Dr Thanos Papathanasio, Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic
- Test Your (Oncology) Knowledge – Dr D Muthukumar, Consultant Oncologist, Colchester General Hospital
- Mens health, peeing problems and PSA! – Mr Mann, Mr Batta, Mr Pillai, Consultant Urologists, Ramsey Health Care
- Preventing Heart Attacks and Sudden Death – Dr Nick Robinson, Consultant Cardiologist, Ramsey Health Care
Further speakers and topics will be announced shortly.