This training course has been commissioned by Ipswich & East Suffolk CCG and West Suffolk CCG and will be provided free of charge to practices within these CCG localities only
This half day session will be delivered ONLINE using Microsoft Teams
Well-organised medical records are an essential component in providing quality care to your patients
Aim of the Course:
To provide delegates with a practical guide to summarising medical records in their practice.
Who should attend:
Suitable for any practice staff involved in summarising of medical records or entering data.
- Why should we still do this?
- Producing a practice protocol
- Recording in electronic clinical records
- Achieving uniformity when recording – use of Read Codes
- How to move your practice towards summarising notes
- Selling it to your Practice
- GP 2 GP awareness
“Failure to attend and any cancellations outside EQUIP’s cancellation policy will be charged to the practice”
The course is facilitated by Jill Warn from EQUIP