This course will be delivered using Microsoft Teams
PLEASE USE A LAPTOP WITH A CAMERA & MICROPHONE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE
Well-organised medical records are an essential component in providing quality care to your patients
Aim of the Course:
To provide delegates with a practical guide to summarising medical records in their practice.
Who should attend:
Suitable for any practice staff involved in summarising of medical records or entering data.
- Why should we still do this?
- Producing a practice protocol
- Recording in electronic clinical records
- Achieving uniformity when recording – use of Read Codes
- How to move your practice towards summarising notes
- Selling it to your Practice
- GP 2 GP awareness
The course is facilitated by Jill Warn from EQUIP