Time 9.00am – 5.00pm
This is a refresher /update study day for practice nurses and nurse practitioners who assess and manage their patients with respiratory conditions in primary care.
- An overview of asthma and current guidelines
- Taking a clinical history and assessment
- What to include in an asthma review
- Asthma Action Plans and Medications
- How is COPD different to Asthma
- What to include in a COPD review
- COPD Management: Action Plans, Medications, Pulmonary Rehabilitation. What is oxygen indicated?