Join us for a session covering all you need to know from Registration and making changes, understanding locations including those in respect of Federations and PCNs, to the different types of inspection, KLOE’s and the CQCs new strategy ‘Driving Improvement’.
This event will also include a “Lunch and Learn – Latest Update” which you can booked from your ticket. This will be a brief precis of any changes since the date of this event and related resources.
This will be an interactive session so please come armed with your questions and ready to participate.
- Why do the CQC inspect and what triggers an inspection?
- What to expect
- The 5 domains in detail
- Major Themes – in more detail with examples of good practice
- The new ways of inspecting – multi-disciplinary teams/quality statements
- The new portal including comparative data
- Inspecting PCNs and ARRS staff
- Ratings and publications
- This session will be delivered ONLINE using Microsoft Teams.
It is essential that you have a camera & microphone to complete this course.