This half day course is for Practice Staff who have access and require knowledge or an update of CQRS. The aim is to provide an overview of CQRS with live navigation of the CQRS website. You will also have the opportunity to share outstanding CQRS queries
This course will be delivered online using Microsoft Teams
- Navigation of CQRS Website – Individual practice overview including the system changes
- Reports you can generate – Admin, Achievement, Declaration etc
- Interpreting CQRS Figures – Enhanced Services claims overview, Data Submission, Achievement Declaration, Non payment audits etc
- Using the System searches and the Technical Requirements to ensure criteria has been met before declaring
- General Practice Extraction System (GPES)
We recommend that you use a laptop/computer with a camera, where possible, to be able to participate and interact with all on this course.