This event will be delivered Online and is suitable for nurses, GPs and pharmacists who are involved in the management of people with type 2 diabetes. The day also enables you to network with colleagues and counts as 6 hours of CPD, using a collaborative learning approach, for your revalidation. By the end of the day, delegates will have developed their knowledge of:
- Diabetes – a risky business: cardiovascular complications, diabetic kidney disease and heart failure
- Lifestyle interventions: what’s new?
- The pharmacological management of diabetes, simplified
- Treating hypertension and dyslipidaemia in people with diabetes
- Current controversies in managing diabetes – dietary interventions, diabetes remission, and elderly care