This event will be delivered online and is suitable for Healthcare Professionals who are involved in the management of people with type 2 diabetes.
The aim of the session is to equip delegates with an evidence based approach to the holistic management of type 2 diabetes .
By the end of this session attendees will have a better understanding of:
- The impact of health inequalities in diabetes care
- Diagnostic conundrums in diabetes – is it really type 2?
- The role of glycaemic control, blood pressure and lipid management in reducing risk
- NICE, ADA/EASD or ESC – which guideline should we follow?
- The 3 Ms – microvascular, macrovascular and missed complications