PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE IS TAKING PLACE AT HERTFORD CASTLE, HERTFORDSHIRE
This seminar is aimed at GPs and Practice Managers.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Achieving the best from staff – an overview
- Setting objectives
- Job descriptions: making duties and responsibilities clear
- Determining standards of performance
- Preparing for an appraisal interview
- Conducting an appraisal interview
- The appraisal form
- Personal development plans and improvement
- Mentoring, supporting and coaching staff
Due to the complexity of the material and the needs of the individual delegates, it may be necessary to vary the programme.
The relaxed style of this seminar will give all delegates considerable opportunity to discuss their own queries.
This seminar is highly interactive, and is delivered to delegates with a strong practical bias and a very focused approach.
All presenters on this programme hold appropriate legal qualifications.
The course leader or leaders will employ a variety of techniques to make the seminar enjoyable and to ensure that concentration and interest are maintained throughout.