- Up to 25% of all GP consultations relate to the skin
- Dermatology is an area of medicine that is facing major changes from secondary to primary care
- The majority of GPs have little or no training in dermatology
- Hospital referral rates for dermatology are consistently high
The programme covers the essential information to enable a GP and dermatology nurse practitioners to confidently assess the vast majority of conditions encountered in day to day general practice.
- Introduction & Welcome
- The Child with Atopic Eczema
- The Patient with the Facial Rash
- The New Patient with Psoriasis
- The Itchy Older Patient
- Lesion Recognition
- Quiz & Cases
In association with the PCDS, RCGP accredited.