This half day event runs from 9.30am to 12.30pm
This training is aimed towards non-clinical staff. Everyone with access to person identifiable information should be aware of their responsibilities, have an understanding of the Caldicott Principles and a basic understanding of Information Governance.
- What to do when you cannot contact a patient directly.
- Legal Requirements – Awareness of Regulation Changes
- The type and meaning of consent
- Patient Access
- Who can I share information with
- Should you leave a message with another person?
- Awareness of identifiable, anonymised and pseudonymised data
- Discussing information on the telephone, between colleagues and with patients: Are you sure you are not in breach of the Caldecott principles?