This event will be delivered online and is suitable for Nurses, AHPs GPs and Pharmacists who would like to understand more about the diagnosis and management of diabetes. The day also enables you to network with colleagues and counts as 6 hours of CPD, using a collaborative learning approach, for your revalidation. By the end of the day, delegates will have developed their knowledge of:
- Diabetes – pathophysiology, types and diagnosis
- Lifestyle interventions: what’s new?
- The pharmacological management of diabetes, simplified
- The 15 Healthcare Essentials – what they are and how you can ensure they are met
- Screening for complications: nephropathy, neuropathy and retinopathy