A one day course, Facilitated by Katie Barber
- Up to date awareness of evidence and clinical advice about menopausal issues and treatments
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of key discussion points with patients
- Discussion of relevant practice problems and their solutions
- Develop an awareness of how attitudes and values may affect practice
- An understanding of ongoing development of practice and professional accountability within the menopause field
- To understand the NICE Guidance
THIS IS LIVE ONLINE TRAINING, DELIVERED VIA MICROSOFT TEAMS.