PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE IS TAKING PLACE AT HERTFORD CASTLE, HERTFORDSHIRE
These sessions are for GPs and Nurses experienced in Women’s Health.
This course is delivered by Beverley Beeson, Uro-genital Nurse Specialist
- To have awareness of the national guidelines on management of prolapse with pessaries and in practice training requirements
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of key discussion points with patients
- To have a good understanding of how to size, fit and change pessaries to then start doing this in practice.
- Allows discussion of relevant practice problems and their solutions
- Develop an awareness of how attitudes and values may affect practice
- Raise awareness of ongoing development of practice and professional accountability within the speciality of Urogynaecology.
- To understand NICE Guidance and management of pelvic organ prolapse.