These sessions are for GPs and Nurses experienced in Women’s Health.
The training will take place at EQUIP’s Training Rooms in Witham.
Once you have booked your place, you will be able to select from two sessions, morning or afternoon on 20th March 2023:
Morning – 09:30-12.30
Afternoon – 13:30 – 16:30
This course is delivered by Beverley White, Uro-genital Nurse Specialist
- To have awareness of the national guidelines on management of prolapse with pessaries and in practice training requirements
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of key discussion points with patients
- To have a good understanding of how to size, fit and change pessaries to then start doing this in practice.
- Allows discussion of relevant practice problems and their solutions
- Develop an awareness of how attitudes and values may affect practice
- Raise awareness of ongoing development of practice and professional accountability within the speciality of Urogynaecology.
- To understand NICE Guidance and management of pelvic organ prolapse.