Are you getting enough income for your personally administered items?
A practical 2.5 hour Webinar workshop aimed at Practice Managers, Business Managers and Clinicians involved in managing Personally Administered Items.
- What are ‘Personally Administered Items’
- How to identify the PA Items the practice purchases
- An improved process for managing PAIs
- How to complete the PPA/FP34 claim
- Understanding PCSE Drugs Statements
As it is a live webinar, there is plenty of opportunity to ask questions of the trainer.
You will be provided with tools and tips that enable immediate improvements to be made
Training facilitator: Richard Hole, Ash Lane Medical Business Consulting