This 3 hour webinar takes a deeper look into practice finance and assumes prior knowledge on NHS contracts and the funding streams and exposure to practice accounts.
You will be looking at how practices can maximise profits using different tools whilst also gaining a deeper understanding of the balance sheet and what this represents in terms of partner investments, focussing on drawings and working capital.
The session will also look into Primary Care Networks and the issues to look out for, ending with FAQ’s and problems areas such as PCSE, IR35 & Long term locums, Final Pay Controls etc.
Accounting controls and other finance tools
- Variance analysis
- Cashflow/profit forecasting
- Drawings calculation options and workings
Increasing profit and saving costs
- Local enhanced services – which ones can you do
- Non-NHS income – more profitable than an NHS patient
- General overhead control
Primary Care Network considerations
- PCN funding and income streams
- PCN Accounts
- Treatment of PCN transactions in your own accounts
- Taxable status of PCN surpluses
- VAT concerns
- Use of limited company?
These sessions will be delivered ONLINE using Microsoft Teams
It is essential that you have a camera & microphone to complete this course.